Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (13)


Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews. It is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past week whether it is physical or virtual.

Bought from Amazon: 


I bought this book weeks ago in hard copy but I wanted the kindle version of it as well. It is easier for me to carry around my kindle or phone to read than a physical book sometimes. I will be starting this today, I am looking forward to it. I hope everyone has a good week!

Raquel
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Peril was awesome. Nice pick. Following the blog via bloglovin:

    Come visit me here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to buy this book! I really liked the first one and can't wait to see what happens next =D Happy reading!

    Emily @ Falling For YA

    ReplyDelete