Monday, July 8, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (12)


Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews. It is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past week whether it is physical or virtual.

This week I got books for my kindle. I am very happy with my purchases as I got some great ones.

Bought from Amazon:







Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Darkness Before Dawn by Claire Contreras
Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell
Beneath This Man (This Man #2) by Jodi Ellen Malpas

This week I have been crazy busy. I have been working and also planning a bridal shower for my friend and trying to coordinate everything. It was today and everyone had a lot of fun, whewwww, now I can get back to everything else. I hope everyone has a good week!

Raquel
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You have a few books in your haul that I have been looking into for quite a while. Dare you To has been on my to read list for a while now! Looks great.

    Joann @Paperback Lass

    ReplyDelete