Sunday, September 11, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (67)


Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga`s Reviews. It features books I bought or received for review each week. It is about adding books to my book shelf whether it by physical, virtual or audio. Thanks for stopping by!

Books purchased through Chapters:

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff



I have been waiting for so long for Empire of Storms and it is finally here! The Throne of Glass colouring book is gorgeous. I am definitely not going to colour and ruin it, lol. Also, I have heard great things about Illuminae and since the second book will be coming out next month, I thought I'd buy and try it out. Hope everyone has a good week!

Raquel
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I loved Illuminae a lot and I hope you will as well. Ha ha, I'm looking forward to Coloring in the Throne of Glass coloring book when I get it. Coloring is so much fun. I hope you love all of your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete