Sunday, December 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (56)


Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga`s Reviews. It features books I bought or received for review each week. It is about adding books to my book shelf whether it by physical, virtual or audio. Thanks for stopping by!

Purchased from Amazon:

Magic Stars (Grey Wolf #1) (Kate Daniels 8.5) by Ilona Andrews

I am so excited to start reading this book. From the reviews I read, this novella can not be missed if you love the Kate Daniels series. Not sure when I will get a chance to start reading it as I seem to be in a reading slump. I have been in one for the last 2-3 weeks. Maybe this book will get me out of it.

I put a few books on my Christmas list like Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes and others but I kinda wish now I didn't because I wanna get those books now.  I am being impatient but I want them, like yesterday. Hopefully the time passes by fast.

On another note, I apologize for being MIA the last couple of weeks. I have been going through some changes and it has been a little harder to adjust than I thought. Things are now back to normal and I am extremely happy about that. 

What new books did you get this week?

Thanks for stopping by!

Raquel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment