Sunday, April 20, 2014

In My Mailbox (39) & Stacking the Shelves (45)


Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review.

Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past 2 weeks whether it is physical or virtual.


Bought from Amazon:
Room For You by Beth Ehemann

Unfixable by Tessa Bailey

Protecting What's Theirs by Tessa Bailey

Audiobooks I Purchased from Audible:

Lately I have been on an audiobook fix. I can't get enough of them. For me, listening to the story makes it even more real and enjoyable. These are the audiobooks I got in the past couple of weeks.

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor

Play by Kylie Scott

Book I Won:

I am so excited for all the book I got. I was especially excited when I found out I won To All The Boys I've Loved Before through Goodreads. I am excited to read this one as well as the other books I recently received. Happy Easter everyone!

Raquel
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Okay I'm kind of iffy about audiobooks, The only one that I hardcore want is the Veronica Mars one and that's because it's narrated by Kristen Bell. Are they really worth it? I've never been the type to listen unless it was music. I prefer to read for myself. So idk? help a fellow reader out here.

    I really want to get "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" so that'll probably be in a future stacking the shelves post.

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves if you'd like to check it out.

    Rebecca @ Vicariously!

    P.s. New follower via GFC and Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like audiobooks., or at least I'm beginning to. There are times when I just really tired, or walking or something and I can't physically read, audiobooks help a lot. I guess it is a preference. I also find, it helps me bring the story to life, makes it more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete