Sunday, January 12, 2014

In My Mailbox (27) & Stacking the Shelves (33)


Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Story Siren, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review.

Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past week whether it is physical or virtual. I received these books in the week.

Bought at Chapters/Indigo: (Hard copy)

Unpsoken by Sarah Rees Brennan


Bought from Amazon:


I am currently reading Unspoken and it is extremely entertaining. I have been looking forward to Awaken for the past few weeks because the first 2 books were extremely good but I have not gotten a chance to yet. **Fingers crossed** hopefully soon, depending on when I finish Unspoken. 

What books did you purchase or receive this week???

2 comments:

  1. Great haul of books! I am currently reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone right now and loving it! Hope you enjoy it and all your other books. :) New follower!

    Check out myStS!

    Erin @ Let's Evaluate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I like Holly Black! She's an epic writer! Happy reading. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete