Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (22)


Welcome to this week's Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews. It is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past week whether it is physical or virtual.
Bought from Amazon:

Unchained by J. Lynn

A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers

Received for Review:

Found in You by Laurelin Paige

I have been looking forward to Unchained for awhile now. I will definitely be reading it soon. I have heard good things about A Little Too Far.
I have read the first book to Found in You called Fixed on You. I loved Fixed on You and will also be reading the second book soon. 

I hope everyone has a good week!

Raquel
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely curious how Unchained will be. I like or love JLAs other books. Enjoy your haul!

    My STS:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-26-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ReplyDelete