Sunday, May 26, 2013

In My Mailbox (11) & Stacking the Shelves (6)


Welcome to this week's In My Mailbox. In My Mailbox (IMM) is hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf, who was inspired by a fellow book blogger Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. It features books I have bought or received for review.

Stacking the Shelves by Tynga`s Reviews is about adding books to my shelves I received during the past week whether it is physical or virtual. This week I got a couple of books. I started reading Tangled which is one the books I got this week and I am loving it. It is soooooo funny, just like the reviews state. Lately, I have been so sick that I have not been able to read much but hopefully that will change soon :)

I hope everyone has a good week in books.

Bought for my Kindle:



What books did you get?



No comments:

Post a Comment